Full Stack Developer (Stellar Sound Space website)
Stellar Sound Foundation
Are you hyped about new technologies, music, art? Read more!
Newly established non-government organization “Stellar Sound Foundation” is searching for new team members. We are a small, international group of enthusiasts driven to create. The official location is in Den Bosch, south of the Netherlands, but most of the members are all around the world working from home. The purpose of this foundation is innovation in tech and music and other arts. We want to research, promote, explore music & tech and all combinations possible.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Follow emerging technologies
- Advice on the best technologies picks
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with common CMS frameworks
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
The team is communicating via Slack, checking tasks via Trello and saving all important finds and information on Google Drive. Every Sunday there is a mandatory weekly meeting where we Demo our previous week’s tasks and what we have done during the previous week. On Sunday, new tasks are created, new Sprint starts and the team in Slack discusses the execution. Team members are collaborating and helping each other in the process. Tasks have deadlines and priority. Communication is the key in creating quality and on time tasks. The Team is young, driven and dedicated.
What we offer:
- A young working and learning environment
- Access to modern tools
- Working with international team members and opportunity to refine English language if applied
- Working in an entertainment and new Tech industry and trending sector
- Space for out-of-the-box and fun content creation
- Help and guidance in learning new and modern skills
- Sense of community and belonging in a team with the strong vision and cause to help musicians
- Work from home with 2 shift available to pick by your preference
This role is an online part time volunteering, so around 20h per week of commitment. Depending on the week’s load you will have more or less tasks. You will be able to choose from 2 established shifts, noon (10-14h) or evening shift (17h-21h).
The foundation is a newly established non-government organization that will start fundraising soon. It is run by a group of people who are enthusiastic about it and with the private funds. No-one in the team is paid which means that this position doesn't have any coverage either.
The only exception are coordinators that are required to work full-time and have adequate experience in multiple fields. If you believe you would be able to coordinate the project, be clear about the position you are applying in the Mail Subject.
Apply by sending your these:
- Your Resume
- Stating the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail
- In the mail explaining in 3-5 sentences why you want to be part of the Stellar Sound Foundation
- Send your application on: firstname.lastname@example.org