A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals and serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and quickly available. MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe, Asia, and North America.
MDPI Serbia was established in 2016 to support the rapid global expansion of MDPI. Over the course of 4 years, we opened two offices in Belgrade and one additional office in Novi Sad. With over 550 employees in our 3 Serbian offices, we are dedicated to ensuring that high-quality research is made available as quickly as possible in different fields of science. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
Once accepted for publication, articles must be prepared to company and industry standards in PDF, XML and HTML formats. This work is carried out by a production team, using custom software developed by MDPI.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English level B2 as minimum
- General computer literacy: familiarity with email, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML, XHTML or XML, and basic computer programming skills are an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
What we offer
- Full-time job with standard working hours (8 hours/day)
- Bonus system for high performing employees
- Working in a dynamic multicultural team
- Contributing to the academic community