System Development Engineer
ZF Serbia d.o.o.
With ZF, you can travel the world! In fact, ZF Group has approximately 230 locations throughout 40 markets and 19 main development sites.
We are searching for a new colleague within our Research and Development team!
Your tasks and responsibilities as a System Development Engineer:
- Develop and optimize the Electric Drive System with its components and interfaces according to laws and standards as well as technical and commercial aspects
- Develop, integrate, and control functionalities of the Electric Drive System
- Develop and support system requirements / architecture and system test criteria
- Troubleshoot, analyze interferences, and support building-up system solutions
- Collaborate with sub-systems / components and interface function between all disciplines (electric machine, power electronics, software, and mechanics)
Your profile as a System Development Engineer:
- Completed Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or a comparable degree
- Previous experience or internships are desired
- Driven by technology and interested in innovations
- Proactive and collaborative as well as flexible and stress-resistant
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.