Continued Success Award for International Students at Oregon State University, USA
If you have a desire to study in the United States, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Continued Success Award offered by Oregon State University.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study undergraduate coursework at the university. The programme is open for session 2021-2022.
Oregon State University is a public research university in the USA. It offers more than 200 undergraduate degree programs along with a range of graduate and doctoral degrees with aspirants enrollment approaching 32,000.
Why Study at Oregon State University? Oregon State University is committed to creating special academic, internationalisation, excellence in learning and research, and service to society. They also help applicants to find the career opportunity to internationalise their study knowledge.
- University or Organization: Oregon State University.
- Department: NA.
- Course Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: £3000-£5000.
- Access Mode: Online.
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- Nationality: International.
- The prize can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can participate in this award program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria:
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry in undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework.
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
Oregon State University provides £3000-£5000 of tuition fee for each winning applicant that will cover their educational expenses.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2021