Nora Hawkes international awards in Ireland
If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the Nora Hawkes International Scholarship at Burren College of Art.
Eligible applicants to the full-time MPhil programme are encouraged to apply for this award. The scholars will receive an award amount of €3000 for the academic year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1993, Burren College of Art is a tiny, independent art school in County Clare, Ireland, located on the Wild Atlantic Way on the northwest coast. The college internationally recognized Irish non-profit college specializing in undergraduate, postgraduate and alternative approaches to fine art education.
Why would like to study at Burren College of Art? While studying at this college, students will get a learning and living environment that is conducive to artistic and personal growth. Non-artists can learn the principles and procedures of creative processes through Burren’s study programmes.
- University: Burren College of Art;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Masters by Research degree;
- Awards: €3000;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Number of Awards: NA;
- Nationality: Irish/EU and international students;
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MPhil programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria:
- The studentships are only available for international, non-EU students accepted to full-time enrolment in the PhD, MFA/MA and Post-Baccalaureate programmes.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree at Burren College of Art.
- Supporting Documents: Overseas applicants from outside the EU must comply with Irish immigration rules regarding passport, visa, financial viability and evident of student status, a copy of your Birth Certificate or Passport, and two letters of recommendation (May be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be sent by your referees).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a Bachelors Degree with first or upper second class honours in Fine Art; or a Bachelors Degree with a major in Fine Art with a GPA or 3.50 or above; or evidence of equivalent achievement. In the case of an outstanding portfolio, a Bachelors Degree with a lower second class/2.2 honours/GPA of 3.0 may be accepted.
- Language Requirement: English Language Requirements for non-native speakers of English: Applicants in this category should have competence in English, which is the language of tuition. They will be required to supply an IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 or more, unless their primary degree has been taken through English, certification of which must be supplied.
The winning applicants of this application will be awarded with the amount of €3000 by Burren College of Art.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.